- The Polar Pass gives access to the indoor Snow Park, one of the largest in the world.
- One of the best ways to explore Ski Dubai.
- There are five slopes of different heights and sizes and a really huge skiing area.
- Take break from heat and enjoy your day in snow.
The Polar Pass gives access to the indoor Snow Park, one of the largest in the world.
One of the best ways to explore Ski Dubai.
There are five slopes of different heights and sizes and a really huge skiing area.
Take break from heat and enjoy your day in snow.
- The pickup / drop off timing on sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we does not hold the responsibility.
- Summer clothing is suitable for whole year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offence and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- No refund for partly utilised services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
- On Islamic occasions like holy month of Ramadan and National holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Ticket Policy – Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel or changed any order.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility.
- Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information so please inform us at the time of making the reservation.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles.