Your ultimate experience begins with a private and exclusive 4X4 jeep pickup from hotel, sink in the vast red dunes of the Arabian desert and feel the rush of an adrenaline when the jeep is swirling and swiftly cruising with the gush of the sand, take memorable pictures at the sunset point, ride a traditional humpbacked camel, learn to master ‘surfing on sand’.
- Important Points
- Trip Includes
- Trip Excludes
- Additional Info
- Your ultimate experience begins with a private and exclusive 4X4 jeep pickup from hotel, sink in the vast red dunes of the Arabian desert and feel the rush of an adrenaline when the jeep is swirling and swiftly cruising with the gush of the sand, take memorable pictures at the sunset point, ride a traditional humpbacked camel, learn to master 'surfing on sand’.
- All our bikes are advanced and maintained to top quality satisfaction means you can be certain of its safety and ease of use.
- On the other hand enjoy an array of desert activities and get refreshed with unlimited soft drinks, water on arrival at the camp, get a henna tattoo on your hands or feet, get dressed in traditional clothes and have yourself photographed in it, watch a twirling Tanoura folk dance, stunning fire show, savour a succulent barbecue dinner, puff an Arabic shisha (water pipe) watch a live belly-dancing show.
- When the time comes, travel back to Dubai in your 4x4 and end your desert safari with a hotel drop-off.
- The pickup / drop off timing on sharing transfers can be modified as per the trip schedule by 30 to 60 minutes, depending on traffic conditions and your location.
- Some of the mentioned inclusions may remain closed on weekends or specific days as per the government norms for which we does not hold the responsibility.
- Summer clothing is suitable for whole year, but sweaters or jackets may be needed for the winter months.
- Photography of UAE residence especially ladies, military institutions, government buildings and installations, is strictly prohibited.
- Littering is a punishable offence and offenders may face penalties in the form of fines.
- Some tours require your original passport or Emirates ID, we have mentioned this information in the important notes so please ensure that you read the important information, we will not be responsible if you miss any tour where your passport or ID is mandatory.
- No refund for partly utilised services.
- Due to any uncontrollable circumstances i.e. (traffic conditions, vehicle breakdowns, delay by other guests, weather circumstances) if the tour gets delayed or cancelled, we will provide alternate options if possible.
- On Islamic occasions like holy month of Ramadan and National holidays the tour will not serve alcohol and there will be no live entertainment.
- Ticket Policy - Once your tickets are issued system will not allow you to cancel or changed any order.
- Having good quality sunglasses, sunscreen and hat are advisable when in direct sunlight.
- Leaving of your personal belongings like media equipment, wallets or any other valuable items in our vehicles or tour sites is solely at your own responsibility.
- Our drivers and tour guides will not be responsible for it.
- No strollers allowed inside the vehicles without prior information so please inform us at the time of making the reservation.
- Smoking is prohibited in all our vehicles.
- Pick up from your Hotel
- Thrilling Dune Bashing
- 20 Minutes Quad biking
- Henna Painting
- Shisha smoking facility
- Traditional BBQ Dinner
- Live Entertainment
- Belly Dance
- Tanoura show
- Fire Show
- Separate Washroom facilities for Men and Women
- Drop off at your Hotel
No details found.
No Details Found